EP52: THE CONTRACTOR FIGHT with Tom Reber
If you’re a contractor, sometimes it might feel like you’re alone in your fight to get more business or to keep going, but thankfully, you’re not. Tom Reber of the Contractor Fight joins Alex today to remind everyone we’re capable of greatness and “a rising tide lifts all boats” because the more we look out for each other, the better!
In this episode, Alex and Tom talk about…
- To swear or not to swear and showing up as yourself daily
- Suicide awareness and self-care
- Owning your stuff and getting clear on what you need to do
- What Tom can share about his upcoming HGTV show
- Knowing when to use intensity and empathy
- Benefits of podcasting
- Being a marketer with a painting problem and vice versa
- Pod Decks questions and answers
- What it means to build a safe environment as a leader
- Why clarity and consistency will get you what you want
Tom Reber’s Bio:
Tom Reber is the leader of The Contractor Fight. The world's most impactful community fighting to bring respect back to the trades.
- He’s an HGTV host, entrepreneur, coach, and former contractor with thousands of projects under his belt.
- Tom’s direct and passionate approach has helped tens of thousands of home improvement contractors around the world to stop stealing from their families.
- Tom inspires others to own their crap, come clean and walk into their fears so that they can live their maximum potential and abandon mediocrity.
Links to resources:
The Contractor Fight
Contractor Sales Academy
National Suicide Prevent-ion Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Travis Brown & Team
Alex’s email: Alex@PlumbKendall.com
The Builders Journey Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebuildersjourney/
Check out The Builders Journey on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thebuildersjourney/?hl=en
This Episode Brought to you by Plumb Kendall Solutions: http://remodelvail.com