EP71: Amazing Grace & The Star-Spangled Banner
Various versions of “Amazing Grace” & “The Star-Spangled Banner” repeated for over 3-hours.
TWENTY-ONE (21) Things/Reasons for this podcast episode:
- “NEVER FORGET” The victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and their families.
- Reflect on how the country felt united the day after the terrorist attacks on September 11th, 2001.
- Honor our armed services for there service and sacrifice while defending our freedom, liberties, culture and traditions.
- Take a moment and thank our first responders and law enforcement for their service.
- Listen quietly in the waiting room for your next doctor’s appointment or loudly while getting a root canal.
- Reminding ourselves we are not alone (Particularly if you’re trapped inside a crowded elevator and forced to listen to only one podcast).
- Put this episode on a ‘sleep timer’ and drift off to sleep with gratitude in your heart.
- Get your favorite set of headphones and go inner planetary in style while getting your Ketamine Infusion for the treatment of PTSD, treatment resistant depression or pain relief.
- Forward this episode and let your friends and family letting them know you’re thinking about them.
- Perform a random act of kindness (without getting found out . . . if you get “found out” it will not count).
- Mute the television and listen to this while watching your favorite cable news program and realize what utter bull shit their slinging and become an independent thinker.
- Forget Joe Rogen and add “The Builder’s Journey” podcast to your permanent play list.
- Annoy your, white social justice warrior, friends by playing this at volume TEN at your next fully vaxxed, triple masked, double condomed wife swapping barbeque.
- Play this in your place of business in-between some Alice Cooper and Nine Inch Nails.
- Take advantage of our money back guarantee . . . if you’re not satisfied with what you paid for listening to this podcast, send $19.99 (check or money order) to Alex K. Mintling P.O. Box 408 Eagle, Colorado 81631.
- Meditate on the possibility that your best days are still ahead.
- Pets and plants love freedom.
- Freedom is not free.
- Fight tyranny like your life depended on it.
- God bless America.
- Play Ball.
“The Builder’s Journey” would like to give a special THANK YOU to our primary sponsor, Plumb Kendall Solutions, without PKS and its valued clients, this podcast would not be possible. Thank You So Much! www.RemodelVail.com
All versions of “Amazing Grace” & “The Star-Spangled Banner” were purchased for use at www.Pond5.com