Episode 10 – Dr. Ted Weber; PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT…
In this episode, Dr. Ted Weber is in the house to tell us his story and how he ended up with this plethora of professional titles. To him, every day is an education of some sort, a test of your patience and what you decide to do in your free time. The guys talk about how and why Vail has transformed into the orthopedic haven that it is today and Ted gets into detail about all things physical therapy and healthcare related. Stay tuned for some big words!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Dr. Ted Weber’s academic and professional journey
- When protocols become guidelines
- Why Vail has become the orthopedic haven that it is today
- Ted’s favorite part of the body to work on
- The problem that many physical therapists create
- Advantages for non-professionals to come to Vail for their physical therapy
- When do you really need surgery?
- The problems related to our healthcare system
- Dr. Ted’s take on Chiropractors role in the health community
- Diving into intermittent fasting and the ketogenic diet
- What food really means to your body
- Contracting metaphors for the 4 pillars of healthcare
- The guys play the name-drop game